The Venue Supervisor assumes complete responsibility for client satisfaction by managing venue facilities as necessary. To deliver on the Culinary Capers’ brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service, the Venue Supervisor represents the company and ensures exceptional service through daily client interaction, efficient venue support, and safe operation of company vehicle.
The Venue Supervisor is a point of contact for internal departments on issues relating to venue management.
- Able to work both weekdays, weekends (Saturday/Sunday) and evening shifts between the hours of 7am to 6pm
- Clean driving record and a valid BC driver’s licence.
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs.
- Relevant experience in building maintenance
- Customer experience focused individual
- Knowledge of Greater Vancouver driving area
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – Attention: Venue Supervisor.