Under the supervision of the Sous Chef, the Chef de Partie is responsible for leading a team in the Kitchen. They lead teams and ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to company standards. In the absence of the Sous Chef, the Chef de Partie is responsible for supporting and managing the kitchen teams.
By ensuring standardization of recipes and plate presentation for corporate and catered events, the Chef De Partie delivers a memorable dining experience for guests.
- Catering or relevant experience in high volume food production
- Successful track record leading a team in a commercial kitchen.
- Foodsafe certification and diploma from a culinary program is an asset.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and hours (Monday to Friday).
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive team player.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Chef De Partie.