Working in a hotel or restaurant kitchen can mean very long days, cramped working space and a super high-stress atmosphere for Chefs. Catering offers a professional environment and a greater level of work-life balance for Chefs in the food and beverage industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled, ambitious and dynamic seasonal Chefs and Cooks (September – January) with the possibility for permanent, full-time. As the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents for high-end events, where your passion and skills will be allowed to shine.
- catering or relevant experience in high volume food production;
ccessful track record of leading a team in a commercial kitchen;
- FOODSAFE certification and ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.;
- culinary program diploma is considered an asset;
- ability to work flexible shifts and hours (Monday to Sunday);
- strong interpersonal skills and are a positive team player;
- minimum 2 years cooking/Chef experience.
What we offer:
- opportunities to grow within the company and your skill set;
- full supported kitchen (allows you to focus on cooking/creating);
- respectable, organized and friendly kitchen;
- free, delicious daily lunches;
- work-life balance;
- dynamic work environments (never the same menu);
- extended health benefits for full-time employees’ who qualify
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org