The Delivery Driver is responsible for all delivering activities, and assumes complete responsibility for client satisfaction by managing delivery time and venue support as necessary. The Delivery Driver represents the company and ensures exceptional customer service through daily client interaction, safe operation of company vehicle, and efficient building support, to deliver on the Culinary Capers’ brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service.
The Delivery Driver is a point of contact for operations and venue support.
- Able to work both weekdays, weekends (Saturday/Sunday) and evening shifts between the hours of 7am to 6pm
- Clean driving record and a valid BC driver’s licence.
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs.
- Previous delivery and customer experience
- Knowledge of Greater Vancouver driving area and delivery routes.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Delivery Driver and Building Attendant (Full-time).