The Event Chef ensures that dishes are prepared and cooked according to company standards. In the absence of Headquarter Chef, the Event Chef is responsible for supporting and managing the kitchen teams.
By ensuring standardization of recipes and plate presentation and working collaboratively with event supervisors, the Event Chef delivers a memorable dining experience for guests.
- Flexible working schedule mostly evenings with some daytime events available
- Availability to work around Metro Vancouver
- Knowledge in professional culinary cooking.
- Relevant experience in high volume food production or restaurants.
- Successful track record working collaboratively in a team.
- Foodsafe certification and culinary diploma is an asset.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Event Chef.