The Event Operations Coordinator is responsible for quantity and quality of food and equipment pack-up, and assumes the inspection and preparation of the client orders before delivery.
Acting as the line of communication between internal departments on client deliveries, the Event Operations Coordinator delivers on the Culinary Caper brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service.
- 1-2+ years of food & beverage operations experience.
- Post-secondary education or diploma is an asset.
- Proficient in computer skills, MS Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends shift.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and have the tenacity to achieve results.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Event Operations Coordinator.