The Event Planner Assistant is responsible for supporting the Event Planners in all aspect of the event planning process, from client intake to billing. The Event Planner Assistant assists the Event Planners through alleviating Event Planners’ logistical and administrative tasks, allowing Event Planners to focus on sales and relationship management.
The Event Planner Assistant is point of contact with clients during the absence of Event Planners and works hand in hand with internal departments and external vendors. Coordinating the organization and execution of the events team, the Event Planner Assistant contributes to the delivery of the Culinary Capers brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service.
- 1-2+ years of event management and administrative experience.
- Post-secondary education or diploma in event management is an asset.
- Proficient in computer skills, MS Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends shift.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and have the tenacity to achieve results.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – Attention: Event Planner Assistant.