The Event Planner oversees client service delivery, from event planning to execution and ensures guest satisfaction and enhancement of positive client relationship is achieved. Accountable for the business development and delivery of service, the Event Planner promotes and manages client accounts through planning, organizing, and coordinating special events.
- Relevant event management and food knowledge in luxury food and beverage/hospitality sector.
- Successful business development and sales track record in reputable small to medium organizations.
- Client account management experience in promoting and providing service to corporate and high end clients.
- Able to work weekends and evening hours as required.
- Motivated individual with high personal, interpersonal competencies who wants to make their mark on a best in class organization with a passion for service industry and an interest in growing with the organization.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Event Planner.