Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant is the direct communication line to the CEO and works hand in hand with internal department staff to ensures strategic developments and operational targets are achieved.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the CEO in all aspect of developing the organization. The executive assistant provides support by ensuring administrative tasks are alleviated from CEO, to deliver on the Culinary Caper brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service.
Executive Assistant co-ordinates administrative procedures, communications, and provides research and analysis functions for executive team members.
- 2-4 years experience working as an executive assistant within a fast-paced organization
- Post-secondary education degree in business administration preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Word
- Ambitious individual looking to develop their career in a fast paced and growing organization
- A detailed oriented intellectual who can act as a second pair of eyes for the CEO
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – Attention: Director of Sales and Marketing.