Under the supervision of the Chef de Partie, the Cook 1 ensures that dishes are prepared and cooked according to company standards.
By ensuring standardization of recipes and plate presentation for catered events, the Cook 1 delivers a memorable dining experience for guests.
- Flexible working schedule between the hours of 7am – 3pm
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 days a week (Mon – Sat)
- Knowledge in professional culinary cooking.
- Relevant experience in high volume food production in commercial kitchen.
- Successful track recording working collaboratively in a team.
- Foodsafe certification and culinary diploma is an asset.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – Attention: Seasonal Cook.