A Server is responsible for delivering Culinary Capers brand promise of a memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service.
A Server represents the company and assists in the execution of Culinary Capers events in all areas including event setup, tear down, food service and guest service.
- Able to work flexible hours, as well as weekend and evening shifts
- 2-3 years experience as a server, preferred
- Ambitious individual looking to grow their career in the hospitality industry
- Ability to work off-site and travel within the lower mainland
- Serving it Right, Preferred
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Director of Sales and Marketing.