The Stewarding and Facilities Supervisor is responsible and accountable for the cleaning and building maintenance activities of both headquarter and special event space, Waterview. The Stewarding and Facilities Supervisor assumes complete responsibility for the success of the dish department as necessary and ensures the team is highly engaged, to deliver on the Culinary Caper brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service.
The Stewarding and Facilities Supervisor is the direct line of communication to Director of Operations and ensures operational targets are consistently communicated across the cleaning team. The Stewarding and Facilities Supervisor also ensures teams have the resources, systems, support, and knowledge to achieve the goals and targets. Stewarding and Facilities Supervisor maintains all stewarding and building maintenance functions and ensures that the company standards are followed by the dish team and the upkeep of the building is maintained.
- 2+ years of management experience with building maintenance and/or hotel steward experience preferred
- Degree or diploma in building maintenance or hotel management is an asset
- Proven business acumen leadership skill with excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills
- Candidates with valid BC driver’s licence and owns a vehicle is preferred
- Foodsafe and WHIMIS certification is an asset
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – Attention: Stewarding and Facilities Supervisor.