The Venue Attendant assumes complete responsibility for client satisfaction by managing venue facilities as necessary to deliver on the Culinary Capers’ brand promise of a fun and memorable experience for guests, through exquisite food and exceptional service. The Venue Attendant represents the company by maintaining a professional and neat appearance and ensures exceptional service through efficient venue support.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Venue Attendant will:
- Act as a point of contact for internal departments on issues relating to venue management.
- Ensure cleanliness of interior and exterior of the venue.
- Manage venue inventory.
- Be present to receive deliveries.
- Conduct routine inspections and resolve any building maintenance issues.
- Assist with job related duties assigned by instruction from management.
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs.
- Relevant experience in building maintenance
- Customer service experience
This is an hourly part-time position, hours will vary and may include weekends and evenings.
Culinary Capers Catering has been in business since 1986 and is the acknowledged market leader in off-premise catering in Vancouver. Our signature event style and delicious, cutting edge cuisine have won awards and earned us an international reputation.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com – Attention: Venue Attendant