Culinary Capers Catering Inc (and company divisions: Best of the West BBQ, Culinary Cakes, and PartyArt Design) is a full service off-premise catering company providing catering service to social and corporate clients in the Vancouver area.
Culinary Capers Catering Inc and our company divisions (together referred to as “we,” “our,” and “us” throughout the policy document) does not sell or share non-public personal information outside of Culinary Capers except as is permitted by law. Our privacy statement describes the steps that we take to protect each individual client’s information and explains when non-public personal information about current or former clients may be shared with other parties.
Type of Information
When you, as a client, contact us regarding catering, event planners and other company representatives will have you provide us with your non-public personal information. We collect and use this information to service your account and respond to your requests. The non-public information that we collect falls into three categories:
- Information that we receive from you when you request a proposal or order catering. For example, this information may include your name and address, your company name and address and credit card information.
- Information about your ordering and account history with us, including orders that you request by fax or e-mail. This category also includes your communications to us concerning your account.
- Other information that we may obtain from you such as food allergies.
In order to offer you better service and provide you with more service choices, we may share non-public private information under the limited circumstances described below.
Within Our Company
Culinary Capers Catering works as an organization to provide products and services that benefit our client base. We may share all three categories of non-public personal information among our company divisions.
With Parties Outside of Culinary Capers Catering
We share all three types of non-public information with third party companies outside of Culinary Capers Catering only as permitted by law. Below are some examples of third parties to whom we may disclose non-public personal information. While these examples do not cover every situation permitted by law, they indicate how your information may be shared.
We may share non-public personal information:
- With companies that work with us to service your accounts, or to provide services or process transactions that you have requested. For example, we may use companies to assist us with mailing, processing cheques or providing on-line transaction or account maintenance capabilities.
- With a party representing you or to other third parties at your direction/consent.
- When permitted or required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
Confidentiality and Security
Our employees are required to follow procedures with respect to maintaining the confidentiality of our client’s non-public personal information. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information. This includes performing ongoing evaluations of our systems containing client information and making appropriate changes when necessary.
Updating of Account Information
If, for any reason, your account information needs to be updated or changed, please contact us immediately at 604.875.0123 or e-mail: email@example.com. We will promptly correct the information and address any inquiries.
Our privacy officer can be reached at 604.875.0123 or by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Culinary Capers Catering, 1545 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1J8, Attention: Privacy Officer.